Sunday, December 9, 2007

Genes, Heredity, and DNA... Oh my!


I have released the flashcards for chapters six and seven. Please start to review them. I will be giving you a hard copy of them on Monday. Remember: Flashcards are useless if you don't practice them! They're small enough to keep in your pocket. I recommend bringing them with you wherever you go- to the mall, the grocery store, or wherever! You can spend a few short moments reviewing as you are driving around or waiting in line at the stores! Enjoy!

For the StudyStack Games using these words, click here!

Photo courtesy of Steven2005 on flickr.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Idid study stack, it help me a lot


DAVID6

Anonymous said...

hey mr. simpson!

I did study stack today! it really helped and i think i am ready for the test!

mackenzie
period 6

Anonymous said...

hey i did studystack today i think im ready for the test





BRITTNEY
PERIOD 7

Anonymous said...

Thank you For taking you time making the study Stack It really Helped me a lot on the test!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you For taking your time making the study Stack It really Helped me a lot on the test!!!!!